A couple of things about this shoot:
1. When we were organizing it, I said that I could meet up at pretty much any time on Monday, but not after 6:30 pm because I was headed to the Blue Jays Home Opener. Jill & Fen responded that that worked for them, since they were also headed to the game. My people.
2. Jill & Fen are moving soonish, and instead of a regular engagement shoot were more interested in having new headshots done to help kickstart their job hunting. I respect that kind of practicality.
3. But hello, the light at 5:30 pm outside (and inside) Steam Whistle Brewing in downtown Toronto? Pretty much perfect. So you know I couldn’t just shoot headshots.
4. You cannot do a shoot in and around a brewery without also partaking of the fine products it produces.
5. Jill & Fen are getting married in a very intimate St. Andrews apple orchard wedding. I can’t wait.